Personal Attendant Services & Employment Assistance Program
The James Patrick Memorial Work Incentive – Personal Attendant Services & Employment Assistance Program (JP-PAS) was created by the Florida Legislature to help working adults with significant disabilities obtain and maintain competitive and integrated employment. The program provides a monthly reimbursement to eligible individuals to help offset the cost of the personal care assistance they rely upon to help with daily activities. JP-PAS Flyer (PDF)
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Individuals must be employed
- May not receive SSI, SSDI or Medicaid Home and Community-based Services
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a United States Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident
- Be a Florida resident
- Must require personal assistance services for support for at least two activities of daily living, such as ambulation, bathing, dressing, eating, grooming and toileting as defined in F.S. 429.0
Peter receiving an award for his work with the United States Air Force
LEARN MORE TODAY
The JP-PAS Program is administered by the Florida Association of Centers for Independent Living.