- Provide education and training to gain employment
- Build relationships for an independent future
- Increase self-confidence and advocacy skills
Who Is Eligible?
- Persons aged 14 – 26 years who have a disability
- Those who want to gain or maintain independence
- Individuals seeking employment options
Summer Youth Training Opportunities:
CILNWF conducts ongoing and summer youth training opportunities. Youth who are interested in refining skills for the workplace should contact us for more information. Areas of focus include how to search for jobs, how to present yourself, creating a resume, communication skills, American with Disabilities Act and work accommodations, post-secondary options and accommodations, disability disclosure and professional behavior.
Sessions may be arranged throughout the year. During the summer, sessions will be held on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM June 7 through July 16, 2021. Participants may choose to attend virtually or in person.
We would love to have you participate! Please contact Danny Broxson at 850-595-5566, extension 233 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.